Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Another Freakin' Space Filler!


Well, I'm finally making an effort to scan my blogroll, to catch up on reading your blogs, fellow babies. For the last few weeks, I've been spending my time doing several things, including -- as most of you are aware -- playing on Facebook like it's a new toy.

Facebook's attractions are many. Instead of writing one of my long-winded posts, I can often "share" a meme that approximates what I wanted to say. That means I can post two or three or even more posts each day. And the reactions from many of my Facebook friends for each post is often a lot quicker than the comments to any one of my blog posts come trickling in.

Anyway... As I post this, a very few of you may have already seen a comment or two or three from me, depending on the frequency of your posts. And I've noticed that several of you only visit my blog when I comment on your blog, so if those comments of mine have sent you racing here only to find this very post... well, I'm sorry I didn't leave anything more interesting for you to read!

Maybe I'll leave something of substance soon.

Maybe.

Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

  1. Geez, becoming one of those posters who post about not having a post. Farcebook really did you in haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I guess so. Don't worry, you'll be "seeing" me very soon!

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering what you've been up to. Feel free to look me up on FB if you want to bother with real-life Lynda . . . I'm pretty sure I post more often on my ERE page there than my personal page, but even so, I'm there. I'm more active in the writer and editor groups, mostly because they post more frequently than my friends do, as a general rule.

    There's nothing wrong with taking a little step back now and then, as long as you don't disappear completely. I'd miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll be checking out your last few blog posts within the next few days. And I'll look you up on Facebook. I'll even be posting a "real" post here, maybe as soon as today.

      Delete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...