Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tale of the Tea (Part Two): Still Waiting...


(Special note. Blogger's messing with me. If you see any huge gaps in the text, that's where a photo is supposed to be! Right-click on the center of the space to (hopefully) open the photo in a new tab or window!)

Well! 7:30 came and went, and no sign of, nor word from, the crew of the SnL One! I've repeatedly tried calling the Foxster, as well. No answer.

I thought that by now, I'd be over the Atlantic, on my way to Mr. Toast's Second Annual Christmas Tea at Torosay Castle on the Isle of Mull.

But no.

Instead, I'm sitting here in my full Zorro regalia, trying (unsuccessfully) to look inconspicuous while being eyed by various TSA agents. I'm trying to use my high-tech miniature laptop as covertly as possible. And as quickly as possible. Hell, I don't even have time to read anyone's comments on my posts, if said comments are even arriving. (So please don't take it personally if it seems like I'm ignoring you!)

Oops! Better go now! I'll post again at or about 1:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.

And thanks for your time.

3 comments:

  1. while being eyed by various TSA agents....yes, the female ones, I'm sure! :)

    You should have said something yesterda...the Orient Express could have picked you up. We came right through New England!

    Can't that cape become a sail? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite sure The TSA officials are MOSt interested in you, SilverFox! Oh dear me. This is too too much. How funny. I will have some scotch ready for you, once you finally get here. I must update your entries on my online journal for others to enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear....it seems like a few folks had trouble initially getting to the castle here. My pilot, John Travolta, was excellent and even stopped to pick up another guest on our way. He is still here and more than willing to fly, should you need to find an alternative way to get to the castle.

    Do hurry. We are all dying to meet you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...