Friday, November 9, 2012

Ego



Okayyyy, here goes:

I'm typing this sentence (ort  snetences) as I usually do, which is with my sloppy but swift two-fingered typing method. ASnmd I'm not going to caoprrect any pof it,

[Translation: I'm typing this sentence (or sentences) as I usually do, which is with my sloppy but swift two-fingered typing method. And I'm not going to correct any of it.]

But of course, ordinarily, I do correct stuff like that, because I have this incredible ego that wants to fool you into thinking that I never make any mistakes. And "I do correct stuff like that" because even though it's only a freakin' blog, I am a Grammar Nazi at heart. But since I'm not perfect, I let some things slide here and there, ya know? That's why I don't attack other bloggers who confuse "you're" and "your," for example...

And believe it or not, I was able to type the last two paragraphs without making any mistakes.

No, really.

Really!

Thanks for your time.

24 comments:

  1. The Grammar Nazi is alive!!!! Geez been a good long while. Those are the two I screw up, while and well, your and you're I have down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm kinda sorta almost back. Trying to get back in the swing of things.

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear from you, my grammatically correct friend.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I always was afraid of Grammar nazi:(
      Especially me, because English is my second languaje:(
      Anyway is nice know you are not perfect, love you are human:)))

      Delete
    2. What I meant to say was that I now correctly spell separate and lightning because of you! :)

      Delete
    3. Ha! betsy I understand what you say the first time, and Im so care when I comment but sometimes I made some mistakes when I write sooo fast and well in mails I make like I was talking with a friend but always I try to review my grammar.:)

      Delete
    4. @Betsy: Glad I could teach you something. Ha. :)

      @Gloria: In your case, I'd never play Grammar Nazi with you because English is your second language. And I admitted I wasn't perfect, but I never said I was human...

      Delete
  4. You have an ego? :)

    I miss having someone to pick on.....obviously. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have an ego. People like you haven't stripped me of that... yet. (ducks)

      Delete
    2. My purpose is not to strip anyone of their ego--just put a few kinks in it. :)

      Delete
  5. Did someone say kinky? Took a few days for the echo to reach me ;) Awesome to read you Silver ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's equally awesome to be read, ya might say! In the next few weeks, I'm hoping to increase the frequency of my posting and visiting others' blogs. Let's see how I do!

      Delete
    2. It would certainly make my cyberstalking much more interesting ;)

      Delete
  6. Repeat stalker alert! Repeat stalker alert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Current plans call for me to resume active posting during December. Note that I said "plans!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and we know what they say about best laid plans...brrr...feels like December over here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said "during December," smartie, not "the instant the calendar changes to December!" Ha!

      Delete
    2. Hey...I waited out the first week...I thought I did good :)

      Delete
    3. Uh-huh. You're the poster child for patience!

      Delete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...