Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What Better Way... ?


Okay, fellow babies, take a really close look at the Easter baskets pictured above.

Yep, that's a machine gun, a target, and a pistol in those baskets!

Now, whatever your personal belief is about whether Jesus is the Son of God, don't you agree that these baskets are a slap in the face where the spirit of the holiday is concerned?!? I mean, did someone actually think, "What better way to celebrate the resurrection of Christ?" Sheesh!

Thanks for your time.

10 comments:

  1. I know my eyesight isn't the best but is that a gun and a target?? I a, just wondering because that just sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kinda ummm stupid. Maybe they are trying to drum up some sort of PR for added publicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your sister eat the ears off of your chocolate bunny again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What store is that? It's creepy. Is it worse than people giving kids such items for Christmas? I don't know. I never gave my children toy guns.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a chain called Big Lots. Not sure if you have it down South. Something about it strikes me as being even more inappropriate than just a simple Christmas or birthday gift, but that's only my opinion.

      Delete
  5. Unbelievable. That sure is a slap in the face where the spirit of the holiday is concerned, alright. I can't believe what I'm looking at. It a disgrace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Blue, even if -- as I said in my post -- you don't believe in Jesus as the Son of God.

      Delete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...