Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Get OFF It, Already!!!


One more reason I love superheroes...
but that's not what today's post is about!

Cute little baby? Perhaps... But it's HITLER!

 Studious looking young man? Maybe... But it's HITLER!

 Dedicated young soldier? Could be... But it's HITLER!

Yup. HITLER!

Only HITLER was HITLER.

Yes, there have been some other people in history who started wars, and/or did a lot of terrible things to hundreds, thousands, or even millions of people. (Or, rather, caused them to be done... but we're splitting hairs, here.)

But only HITLER was HITLER.

Barack Obama isn't HITLER. George W. Bush wasn't HITLER.

The policeman who wrote you a ticket for running that stop sign wasn't HITLER, either.

I'm not HITLER. You're not HITLER. All God's chillen ain't HITLER!

Just HITLER was HITLER.

And simply because someone disagrees with you, that doesn't make him (or her) f**king HITLER!

So stop it!

You know what I'm talking about. Or do you?

This is (purportedly) HITLER, too... and if so, it's
one of my favorite photos of the ol' bastard!

(And don't worry, fellow babies... Nobody's compared me to HITLER. Not that I know of, anyway!)

Thanks for your time.

9 comments:

  1. I've always thought of you more in terms of Mother Teresa my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you raling about...i always thought of SF as a superhero...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alan and Brian: Ummm... I was speaking in terms of the "He's like HITLER" syndrome in general. Nobody's compared me to Hitler.

    @California Girl: Okay. You know what I'm talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian ~ it's the mask and cape! ;)

    SF ~ I've actually never heard that expression! Sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Betsy: Yup. Sick, overused, and remarkably misapplied. Surprised you never heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I did some very small edits (including a new first photo), so no one will think I've been copmpared to old Adolf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm... "compared," I meant. Stupid typos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree. Great post you really made a good point.

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...