Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Grass Roots: You Learn Something New Every Day (Almost)!


This post originally appeared on my now-deleted blog, 
You Learn Something New Every Day (Almost)!

From the official website for The Grass Roots: "The Grass Roots are a highly successful rock and roll group that consistently produced quality music in their heyday from 1966 to 1975. Although they never attained a number one hit on the charts, they were consistently in the top end of popular music in the turbulent rock music scene." (Read more about them here.)

Never attained a number one hit? Never attained a number one hit?

I find that highly improbable, but assuming it's true...

I did not know that!


Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...