Monday, November 17, 2014

Fifty Questions, Part Three

 

Hello, fellow babies! Here we are with Part Three of Fifty Questions. Hope you're enjoying this. There are two more posts remaining after today's!

21.  How long does it take you to shower?

About three or four minutes... if I'm alone.

22.  How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Baby, I was born ready! Oh, you mean ready to go out and start my day? Twenty to thirty minutes.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?


Several. The outcomes varied.



24. Turn on?


Asian women, very slight overbites (think Gene Tierney, pictured above), green-eyed women. If I ever find a green-eyed Asian woman -- good luck -- with a very slight overbite... I'll marry her.


25. Turn-off?


People who call their loved ones "Boo" or "Boo-Boo." If your name isn't Arthur "Boo" Radley, I don't wanna hear it. And Yogi Bear's sidekick, Boo-Boo, is an annoying little twerp.

26. The reason you started blogging?

I wanted to share my brilliance with the world. *ahem*


 27. Fears?

Members of the Green Lantern Corps are not allowed to fear. (I didn't make that up... but someone else did...)

28. Last thing that made you cry?


Allergies, smartass.


29. Last time you said you loved someone?


To quote Rick in Casablanca, "That's so long ago, I don't remember."

30. Meaning behind the name of your blog (The Lair of the Silver Fox)?


One of my former readers gave me the "Silver Fox" nickname when I was writing my David'Z RantZ blog. When I started a new blog -- which was originally designed to showcase my "serious" writing -- I thought The Lair of the Silver Fox sounded clever.

That's it for now! Part Four in a couple of days!

Thanks for your time

14 comments:

  1. My mother has a cat named Boo, okay to use it then? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Babe-I am not Babe or Baby-Gak! I would marry Gene Tierney if I was gay and she wasn't dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone has one or two pet names like that that they hate... if not more.

      Delete
  3. Gene Tierney was beautiful. People often tell me I look like her.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, Boo...I've missed you :D I deserve a slap for that..and so much more, I know. :( But I learned lots catching up..."Stand by Me"...a most notable favorite song...and something you do, oh so much better than most. I am most unworthy, Silver...but thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, welcome back! Wondered where you'd been hiding. :)

      Delete
  5. Yeah, when I think of Gene Tierney, I think of her overbite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a few enjoyable (thought provoking) answers here! This was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you -- and a very few others, it seems -- like these.

      Delete
  7. haha - you were born ready...oh where the mind will go..now excuse me for that drifting thought..

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...