Thursday, April 24, 2014

U is For...

This month I'm participating in the A-Z Challenge. (For more information, click here.) My theme is Anger MISmanagement. I'll be posting almost every day in April, skipping only Sundays.


Today's letter is U.

U is for... UNENDURABLE.

I'll bet I fooled you by using the above photo of an uppercut, huh? Nahhh, I wouldn't use "uppercut." Too close to my P letter, "punch."

Someone who's really irking you to the point where he's unendurable is risking a punch, uppercut or not, don't you think?

Thanks for your time.

23 comments:

  1. I actually didn't know that was a word! I always say unbearable.
    Five more letters to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unendurable I never knew was a word either. But yeah, if they are that, uppercut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uppercut, right cross, left jab... whatever works!

      Delete
  3. ha. that is one way to get rid of them....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know at least one person who that could apply to perfectly. Didn't get a chance to use an uppercut, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unendurable irkiness gets that toad an uppercut, a punch in the nose, a back elbow and also gets them kneed..you know where...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find is the same that insupportable and yes I use more this word!
    Well is a synonymus of unendurable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! I have someone in mind for that one.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I'm just easily peeved, but I know quite a few unendurable people. Yeah, it's probably just me.

    See ya 'round the web. All Things Kevyn.

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...