Saturday, December 16, 2017

Some REALLY "Short Shorts"

This is to make up for my extremely lengthy previous post!

1. I wonder if there's a gym specifically for bondage freaks that's called "Fit to Be Tied?" (And yes, I did a Google image search to find photos to illustrate this one... but do you really want to see them?!?)

*  *  *  *  *


2. I'm beginning to think that Donald Trump won't believe anything that doesn't come from his own lips.

*  *  *  *  *

I know, I know, this photo of Roy Moore is totally innocent, but I still couldn't resist using it here!

3. Of course Roy Moore is anti-abortion. He wants to save those fetuses, so in ten to twelve years, he can date them!

Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

  1. lol maybe Moore will have more time to hit up such a gym now. Trump is just such a moron, how can anyone be able to become president but be so stupid? Maybe they should have to pass some elementary school test first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump does something unbelievably stupid almost daily. I'd be embarrassed to travel abroad nowadays. People in other countries would probably look at me and say "Oh, you're an American? Then you're one of those people that elected him?"

      Delete
  2. That poor child in Moore's arms. She looks horrified.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

I strongly urge you to sign up for follow-up comments, because I (usually) reply to your comment! Comments left for me more than three weeks after a post is published will not appear until I approve them, but they will be answered eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...