Short Shorts this time, fellow babies!
1. If you wanna drag me over to your computer to show me your cool new photos, try renaming them something that makes sense first. 1250024552Yw0FWh doesn't mean monkey-f*** to me, nor does it to you, I expect. So if you wanna show me a shot of your Aunt Sadie proudly holding her newborn grand-nephew, label it something that makes sense, like "Sadie with baby Arthur" or whatever. That way you can find it more quickly.
2. I have determined that UPS stands for "You People Suck!"
3. (This one is specifically aimed at one friend and one relative, neither of whom read my blog. So why am I writing this? It's called venting, boys and girls!) When you get a cell phone, you are making an implicit agreement with the Universe to be available to everyone on earth, twenty-four hours a day... forever. I don't wanna call you and get your freakin' voice mail, or worse, a recorded message saying that you haven't even bothered to set up your voice mail yet! "I can't get to the phone right now..." Oh, yeah? The doggone thing should be Super Glued to your ear!
4. Here's some good news! This Saturday marks the 100th edition of Sepia Saturday! I am gonna try my darnedest to participate. In honor of Veteran's Day (today) and in honor of the Sepia Saturday "100th" theme itself. I plan a mercifully brief post about not one, but two family members! (I say "plan." That could depend on my #6, below.)
5. I'm following so many other blogs lately, it's cutting into my writing time. So, fellow (and lady) Blogger-bloggers, please don't take it personally if I don't visit you as much for a bit. My
shit blog comes first.
6. I know that medical terminology evolves as they learn more and more about the workings of the mind and body. For example, many of the kids currently diagnosed with ADHD are what we used to call "brats." (And if you have one who legitimately has ADHD, please don't leave a nasty comment. This is primarily a humor blog, and these are RantZ!) Anyway... Are they still calling a "nervous breakdown" a "nervous breakdown?" Cuz... I think I'm having one.
That is all. Thanks for your time.